Tuesday, March 15, 2005

I'm leaving.. on a jet plane..

Come Friday and I shall be in Chicago. To spend a very short weekend with Vij and B. Should be fun, as always. Can't wait to sit on their bed, losing my glucose biscuits in the chai and talking about myself. I owe B big karma points. I never give her any notice before I land up on her doorstep asking to be put up. Good thing she likes me.

Here's a conversation snippet:

Wolfe says:
i have sudden sadness... and lots of shoes
P says:
then you are definitely a woman.. it is proved
Wolfe says:
i guess it must be true
P says:
*shrug* oh well
Wolfe says:
you sound disappointed
P says:
thats life
P says:
I can't fight rotten genetics
Wolfe says:
i still have balls.. if that makes you feel better
P says:
no.. not really.. creeps me out to be honest.
Wolfe says:
lol

It's nice to have friends. I'm going to need a whole new set of friends in Dubai. So send me your email addresses and your phone numbers. It's been 5 years since I've been back. Think there'll be culture-shock?

Back to packing. I really do have a lot of shoes. Take them all, Manna says. You can throw them at the mallus. *giggle*

No comments: