Tuesday, March 08, 2005

The leaves came back pretty quick

On the trees I mean. It's all lush and green once again. And I distinctly smell meat being bbqed. Maybe I'll go for a walk and score a hot dog or three.

In other news, the San Francisco trip is off because... well, because we simply didn't really want to go. I have been very productive after this morning's horrible mistake (which I will not detail here - rest assured, a horrible mistake was made this morning). I have been mailing misc things from the post office (and no, I didn't pay him $13.65 in dimes this time), got Chinese takeaway for lunch (the people at Chi's start stir-frying beef the minute they see the big blue bus), faxed documents, printed documents, filed documents, went digging for documents in the box (you know the one with all the papers in it) and cleaned out my office. Oh alright, my office is the dining table. You know wot I mean.

And I have Ceres. Very annoying. It simply won't go away. Any wise words of suggestion?

So I dreamt about that inktag you know. The one on the skirt we bought from J.C. Penny (don't shudder - yes, sometime we do wear mass-producted garments. Did it ever occur to you that individuality is over-rated? Hmm?) and the woman at checkout forgot to remove. I dreamt that I was trying to yank it off and I had Resh's voice in my head telling me not to (very surreal voice.. yes, even for a dream) and then there was ink all over the place only it wasn't regular ink. Oh no. This ink was the flesh-eating kind. And Resh was panicking because my fingers were disappearing. Then he started making this strange chirping sound. Which woke me up. Curse dem sparrows.

1 comment:

Paresh said...

and people say I have weird dreams... you made me a flippin' sparrow...