Sunday, March 27, 2005

Rant of the day

If, o ye messenger driver of sad Suzuki motorbikes, the roads and traffic department has decreed that a street should have 3 lanes they must have done so for a reason. The roads and traffic departments of most governments usually do things like urban planning after giving it much thought. They may not be the most far-sighted people we know, but let’s give them credit where it’s due. So. If the road you are traveling on happens to be a three-lane road and it happens to curve onto another three-lane road then why in God’s name do you not want to respect the bloody three-laneness of these roads?! The white paint on the asphalt has a meaning, you retarded frog! Animals have a better sense of road etiquette than you do! Begone, bastard! The next motorbikist I see who wants to play funny with me is going to get an earful of my most excellent horn. And if you catch me in a really good mood, I just might swerve madly, make you lose your balance and cause you to bash headlong into something very hard. That’s it. Screw media. I’m going to be a traffic officer. Nothing would give me more pleasure than to nail these useless specimens of society. And no fines either, mind you. It’s 30 days in the chokey for you without the option.

Have to meet with some stupid committee at the club before I can get membership. Oh, and get this, the pool is closed from 10 am to 3:30 pm. When exactly then am I supposed to do my laps, you morons? Peak hours after 4 when the entire world will bring their rat-faced brats to the pool to splash around in my path?

I did get a very nice new pair of training goggles with UV protection, anti-scratch lenses, self-adjusting nose bridge, power rockets above the ears and built-in phazers. Look out, Monty beta, here comes Wolfie.

Back to work.

Artist for today – Gaudi

No comments: