Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Some people just ought to be shot

I have an immediate need for knee-breakers. That is people who break knees professionally. It would have to be a professional because amateurs just don't do a good enough job. Also, an amateur would get carried away and start bashing people around in the head. No, wot I need is a tried and tested pro. Who's permanently in a bad mood. Who won't think twice of nailing knees to the floor as an acceptable alternative. Someone who doesn't shirk from the prospect of blood and flesh flying around. Hulk Hogan comes to mind. No wait. Wot am I thinking?! We need Killer Khalsa!

Although, not to boast or anything, but I'm not so shabby meself ya'know. Just have to catch me with enough PMT.

So if you know anyone who would want the job, tell 'em to email me.

2 comments:

Neha said...

killer khalsa is a sexy beast.

Wolfe said...

I agree. Killer Khalsa makes me go weak in the knees.