Friday, April 01, 2005

I am so bored

Applied to a lot of jobs. Fixed kernel memory leakage problem with desktop (at least I think I did). Made wireless network more secure. Did laundry. Read two chapters of The Most of P.G. Wodehouse. Unpacked all bags and put things away (or put things back in bag after folding them very nicely). Applied to a lot more jobs.

I am so bored. Friends! I need friends dammit! Or, alternatively, a car. Vakson's in Syria (don't ask me why.. apparently he's got clients there) and won't be back till tomorrow, blast him.

Pops won't listen and made his egg swimming in oil this morning. Prolly buttered his toast too. I have resorted to giving him dirty looks and refusing to speak with him because apparently running around the house with the frying pan doesn't work. He pours the oil in anyway. Haven't smelled cigarette smoke on him yet but it's only day 3 and quite frankly, I have no faith in his pathetic will-power. Must buy more non-stick cookware. Damn parents. They never listen. Wot am I to do?

Even thinking gives me heartburn these days. Should I be poignant and write a pome about my woes, cleverly punning heartburn with heart burn?

P'raps not.

Happy b'day, Zac.

No comments: