Friday, April 22, 2005

I smell like a Bounty

This is because my scalp has been hot-oil massaged. Parachute bottles are a lot nicer now with their international pack. Why don't we get this in the US?

Links et al - (this feature of the daily Wolfie newsletter will be discontinued unless I get plenty of comments suggesting otherwise. C'mon people. Let your voice be heard.)

I should get this helmet just for kicks.

The best people and how to hire them.

It would be awesome if the RadioShark would pick up Internet radio. It's rather pointless otherwise.

Gangaram gave me a very disappointed look when I told him that all the cotton wipes were in the wash. I think he had his heart set on polishing the woodwork.

You know, I never did think about the impact of the Internet on my mother. She can now read a lot more horoscope pages. At the speed of broadband. Isn't that awesome?

CEO Paychecks. Daym.

I've uninstalled AOL Instant Messenger. There's no point. The software is rubbish. I can never connect. Those of you who were on my list get Yahoo! Messenger or MSN.

The Sonos Digital Music System. I've seen better ones installed but this one seems rather decent for the price. Can you say Bang & Olufsen fast five times?

Beatles - Lucille. Brilliant number.

Don't choke the flow of immigrants. I agree. Let us in!

Do you agree with Liz Ryan's assessment of why there are so few women running companies? I don't. In fact, I've been following Mz. Ryan's career closely and she's really starting to p*ss me off.

Have you really ever listened to the words of Yellow Submarine by the Beatles? It makes no sense. And nobody noticed that they were prolly stoned upto their eyebrows when they made their music? Also, why is it that people who are stoned (and or bind or deaf) when they make music make such good music and are therefore popular? Does this mean that the human mind can only attain lofly musical heights when not operating under normal, unstressful conditions?

Free digital television broadcasting?! Oh the horror!

Ok. Have to go wash this gunk off my head. Yesterday it was pink cupcake cravings and now coconut chocolate. Tch.

5 comments:

Paresh said...

We're thinking of the housewide sound system @ bhai's new place that's being built. Sonos could be the way to go *shrug*

I for one think your link lists are fun. I am a quiet appreciater.. not a loud Oo Oo comment comment person you know?

Wolfe said...

There are some excellent options with recessed speakers and all that jazz. Give it a thought before you commit to the concrete - recessed speakers and controls in every room with a central unit is a lot more fun than Sonos, I can tell you that.

Wolfe said...

Can't remember the last time someone oo-ed at me. Hmm.

Tee said...

I do it all the time laloo..

Wolfe said...

*blush*