Wednesday, April 06, 2005

I want a Gameboy

Why is Vivek Mushran singing songs? He's a terrible actor. Now he sings terrible songs. Wot gives?

"Why, Wolfie, have you become so Bolly-obsessed?", you ask. You may as well ask. There's nothing to do here but watch tele. Which, btw, I spent 8.5 hours yesterday reconfiguring with the home theatre system and the 6 speakers. Now we have Bollywood in surround sound.

Links shminks - (does anybody even read them?!)

Wearable computers. I'd like a scarf that plays music, sure. But try getting this past my mother's brutal washings. 7 years I've been hanging on to this one black t-shirt and my mother washes it once and it's shot to hell. "Why, Wolfie, are you hanging on to clothes that long", you ask. Sentimental value, I snap in reply.

You know wot I'd like to see? The next generation of cyborg computing whereby object actions are activated by thought. C'est possible? Would that still be considered cyborg computing?

Pocket VCR? Convenient for the frequent flyer. The airlines better keep up. Can't you just imagine the media rights industry all a-quiver?

They wouldn't let go of servers, would they? Noooo!

Navel piercings for pregnant women. Another useless piece of nonsense hits the US.

Do you wonder why investors are dumping chips? I do. Keeps me up at night.

Oo, yes, get voice commands in Nintendo! These Japanese people have the right idea about gaming, I tell you.

Gangaram, the stupid fuck, after being told not to unplug things has gone and unplugged the satellite receiver as a result of which, the tele has gone bonkers. People are stupid mindless shits. And now Mum is fiddling with the remote controls. We all know wot that means. AFTER SPENDING 8 AND A HALF HOURS ON THE BLOODY THING, I'M NOW GOING TO HAVE TO FIX IT AGAIN!

2 comments:

Paresh said...

I feel for you.. I truly do... Gangaram needs a back alley beatdown.

Wolfe said...

Kambal pitaii!