Thursday, May 26, 2005

A mole makes all the difference

Incompetent fools at Etisalat have blocked the BU admitted students site. 'Cuz, you know, heaven forbid that people want to get information.

I wanted to blog about mum and dad watching Mindfreaks on the tele the other night but I fell asleep on the table whilst waiting for my laptop to boot up.

I'm so behind on links schminks that I have over 33 periodicals in my inbox.

Dirty data everywhere and no integration in sight.

Someone told me that European furniture makers take summers off. Is that true?

Personally, I don't care for Microsoft Office on the web. I think it's horrible.

I'd be very interested to know how this whole selling of music online problem is going to be solved. I do love that they've started selling music by the track. Makes it a lot easier to spend.

Hydrogen-powered motorbike! But no bloody picture. Tch.

Damn people! Leave the sweatshops alone! They provide food and lodging and occupation!

Scent. The new media. Oo *shiver*, I love being alive in this century.

We're going out for dinner at some uncle's. In the same building. But I still have to wear shoes, I was told. Damn.

Is it bad form to show up at dinner at 9 when you've been asked at 9:30? I'm hungry.

Speaking of hunger, I swam 1km yesterday. IN ONE HOUR! How sucky is that. Tch.

My neck just cracked alarmingly. I think I've loosened it.

Sunil Dutt died. So did Ismail Merchant. Very sad. They were brilliant, good men. RIP.

Cingular gets slammed.

But why, Wolfie, you ask, do you subscribe to the Wisconsin Technology Network? Because, I say, I used to live there. It was home. It was good to me. I owe it a lot. And I'm bloody homesick. Yes, I know I'm home, but you know wot I mean.

Still, there's always tomorrow.

Data is king! I keep telling you people that, but nobody listens!

Did I say over 33? I meant 82.

Mere moze kahan hai?!

1 comment:

Neha said...

O lookey, the new bittorrent comprehensive search page is up: http://www.bittorrent.com/

Your DC++ is prolly ineffective due to firewall.

Also, get hooked up on slsknet.org, my username is 'suhani'. This way I can dl from DC++ and you can dl it from me. Soulseek should be ok to connect to, there aren't any individual hubs to deal with. Erm, this has nothing to do with your post...