Monday, May 02, 2005

Real, honest-to-goodness matrimonial responses

Damn, I miss the Goog. We used to have so much fun with these.

Everybody is hard to describe in a few words, fun, easygoing, easy to talk to, shy by nature and liberal/modern. This you must know. Some are 'occasionally non-veg'.

Here are some of the best -

"Have travelled extensively inside India as well as outside - so I guess I love travelling." Cuz, you know, it's not like he knows it for sure.

"Iam mixture of east and West"

"My friend refer to me as a chocolati guy." I do not want to know wot sort of 'friend' this chap has.

"As a person I am down to earth and a smart thinker." As a person, you are a toad.

"I love ... hanging around with interesting and inspiring articles." You're an inspiration in itself.

"I have dont habbit like (Tobeco, Hard dirnk & Smoking. ) I am searching my life partern. She Should Be Beautiful, Good Height, & Big Harted & Brod Minded. (Mixing nature)." Love the punctuation on this one. You think I should write back with something like "you will like me, i have very brod heart and big chest"?

"My youngest sister has just finished her MBBS from Mumbai. So that makes my family an ideal one and me proud. :)" Aww. Now that's sweet. Pity you can't provide a reason when you reject them.

"settled in the US blessed with a chain of stores of optics" We should all be so lucky.

"i dont like selfish people." Ook. At least he sounds pretty sure.

"I strongly believe in "live and let live" and so why not live your life king size because you only live once." He's selling underwear, I know it.

"Let us know each other in best possible way with traditional limits." Wot, no holding hands?

"aiming to go ahead in life." You know, as opposed to the other way.

"I go for a walk on a beach... with winds in my hair and the sand at my feet... " As Si rightly said, sounds like a bum with no shoes and no hat.

"I am a driving freak... I love cars... My friends say that i can even forget my wife for my car..... thats not a truth.. but they say that. Willing to buy a Ferrari before I die. U know the latest model ?? Enzo ferrari.... amazing car... brilliant piece of engineering... A man should be always be amazingly brilliant at his work front... " I have no words.

"I am man of 25 years with very clean and neat habits." Always good to know.

"I like fresh hand made food with different tastes." Wouldn't you?

"I m a bit child like" We'll get along famously.

"words are not enough to define about me as u will come to know urself with the passage of time(which u will spent with me aftr @)... in a nutshell i am in merchant navy having survival life with the blues of the seas and the schoring heat of the sun...." He's the one, I'm telling you, he's the one for me.

"Always be +tive=and always think and help needy peoples this is aim and hope god will fulfil rest u have to do" Now how can you go wrong with that equation? Especially if "everybody is good".

"she should be truthful and able to adjust if it is required." Er, required to adjust to wot? Not being truthful?

"I have been born brought up n bread in Delhi." Yes, Delhi does have some good bread this time of year. He's cute too.

"As per me, average personality,My Hobbies are Reading,Music ,new experiments." Experiments. Now THAT'S definitely a first.

"Am a only one son for my perents." Your poor parents. This one also likes exclamation marks. Apparently he works! and is looking for a friend! who can be a life partner!

"I believe in this Chinese saying which goes like " Dont tell your future plans to God, otherwise he will laugh at you. "" Don't tell me either. I just may not be able to handle the giggles.

"I am no way a MCP, and will really like my wife to further her career after marriage." Always good to know up front.

"in cricket i enjoy fielding, and when it comes to batting i just sweep everything thats bowled to me.. i tend to forget that i have bat and not a broom in my hand..." Oh how lovely. A sportsman.

"My long term goals include turning producer of TV software." Not Japanese?

"I am quite challenging guy with lot of views for the future. I go by life as it comes." Which is fortunate because it would be hard to go by life a bit ahead in the future, wouldn't it, you challenging guy you.

I'm too tired to go on. Googs! Halp!

5 comments:

Paresh said...

*mmft*...so much to say.. so..so much to say.

Anonymous said...

Go for the "smart thinker", because you know dumb thinkers are no challenge at all!!!

Blame the Blog said...

funny ! ;)

Anonymous said...

LOL
my pore baby, come back to LR at once, this is just too much! I can't believe ma and pa would do this to you!

Anonymous said...

makes me wonder how evry matrimonial column looks like one of these:-)...most of the funny ones I suppose arise frm the fact that some desi's are'nt too good at writing in english..so on one hand its not somethin to be made fun of but on the other wats wrong with a few harmless giggles. nice blog!!!!!!iam also an exclamation guy!!!!!!