Thursday, June 30, 2005

Where have I been?

Wolfe says:
wot is it about boys? why do they all smell bad?
A.P. says:
The all new AXE Lavender.. with rose petals, one quarter cream and haldi ... for that fair complexion..

Czar says:
i'm dust godammit.

A.P. says:
getting 8 of these guys to agree on a common time is like getting ladies to pick between tha chic black dress or the fiery red one for a date !
Wolfe says:
how would you know.. you've never worn red
A.P. says:
i'd die before i wore, sat, drove, adorned or tried on ANYTHING in red.. (a 550 Maranello being the exception)
Wolfe says:
why this aversion to color?
A.P. says:
homophobic
Wolfe says:
so you won't wear red?!
Wolfe says:
wot's wrong with homos anyway.. they're fun

Wolfe says:
i need a color pencil

I really like the flash splash on the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre.

The Unseen Guest's 'Let me in' very accurately sums up my reaction to Madness's post about the mind illumination. It's a combination of sadness and despair followed by rebellion, frustration and more despair.

That also pretty much sums up my feelings about this project plan. I've just found out that I'm going to be managing another account. I've got no issues with working 36 hours a day but I do have an issue with people taking away A. Pinto. He's mine. MINE!

Make that three more accounts. AM says it's because I'm so darned efficient. I think he's seen me checking my email and thinks I've got nothing to do. Little does he know I'm secretly planning to take over the agency and start from scratch.

Salami sammiches for lunch today. To the terrace! is the cry raised by the masses. To the terrace we go with our sammiches and book.

In other news, my toes are sun-burnt.

A.P. says:
HE'S SERIOUSLY F***ING GAY !!!
Wolfe says:
it's your fault for being so cute.. *snigger*
A.P. says:
dharma ... i dawn't cayre whatchu say ... but baaa gad, aa am nat pullin out ma teddy bear tee shurt

Wolfe says:
he brushed! he brushed!
Wolfe says:
you didn't say anything when TRaz brushed
A.P. says:
that was a pat
A.P. says:
THERE IS A DIFFERENCE !
Wolfe says:
admit it.. you think TRaz is cuter
A.P. says:
one big TEDDY BEAR
A.P. says:
were you around when he tried to snort a packet of sugar?
Wolfe says:
no.. but that doesn't work.. i've tried it
A.P. says:
starbucks sugar
Wolfe says:
that stuff's too coarse .. you gotta try confectioner's sugar
A.P. says:
thought that might've worked
Wolfe says:
no.. you just sneeze a lot


Walshy says:
"Let the music play...bum dum...worries for another day..."
Wolfe says:
dance your fears away... down in fraggle rock.. *boomp boomp*
Walshy says:
correct.. well done... have a gold star
Wolfe says:
does it come with fringe benefits?
Walshy says:
Red looks like her fringe has some benefits

1 comment:

Neha said...

OMG, y'all are HARDCORE sugar-snorters! I think it's time for an intervention. Smoking nail-polish remover coated cigs is way more fun.