Thursday, July 07, 2005

Monopoly at the clubhouse


So like, remember those antibacterial wet wipes I like so much? I had a few equivalent lying about in my purse the other day at work. Ok, so they were alcohol swabs. That's equivalent enough. Well, see I've got the horrid chest infection thing right. So I'm coffing all the time. And so I thought that the little green germs may be piling up a bit. So I wiped down my desk. And my laptop and my phone and my pens and my stapler and my two-hole punch and my file holders and my headphones. And Pinto's desk. And he made fun of me. 'Cuz I was being all Monk. But, I ask you, wasn't that just a good idea? I mean, you don't want little green germs traipsing all over your tech lead's desk waiting to slap him in the chest with an infection. He can't get sick. He musn't. I forbid it. I wanted to get him vitamins and get him to eat more fruit but he squirmed and ran away. He just doesn't understand. Can you imagine wot would happen if he did get sick?! He may want to take a day off. Oh the horror!

I'm going to buy a super-pack of lozenges.

1 comment:

Paresh said...

This OCD thing is hitting another level innit?