Tuesday, September 27, 2005

The Ultimate Leadership Experience!

And I can't go! This is horrible! Have you seen the lineup?! This sucks! This sucks big time!

But Wolfie, you may ask, who are all these people?

These people, YOU DIMWIT, I'll reply, are as follows -
Bill Clinton - former President of the US
Frederik Willem de Klerk - the last State President of South Africa
Madeleine Albright - permanent United States representative to the U.N and former Secretary of State
Mahathir bin Mohamed - 4th Prime Minister of Malaysia
Arie de Geus - he IS (or rather WAS) Royal Dutch Shell
Scott Bedbury - headed Nike's worldwide marketing division
Kenichi Ohmae - co-founded McKinsey's strategic management practice in Japan and South Asia
Daniel Pink - speech writer to Al Gore
Spencer Johnson - Medical Director of Communications for Medtronic

And to think I wrote my one of my final papers in undergrad on the 3 types of pacemakers offered by Medtronic *sniff*.

This sucks. *pout*

No comments: