Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Finance boo

So like I think I bombed my Financial Management midterm this morning. I would love to blame it on not being prepared for it because Dad and Black Cobra were up every bloody hour to clomp to the bathroom. But that's not true! I WAS prepared! I studied! I did! I read both chapters, made notes, did all the examples, did all the problems at the back, read the class notes, compiled a very sexy cheat sheet and then did last year's midterm for practice! I was prepared! I was confident! I was aiming for an A-/B+.

C is prolly wot I'm going to end up with. Everybody else's exam wasn't so hot either so I'm banking on the curve for this one. This bites.

Just got done with another excellent lunch whilst learning about careers in marketing. I shall now try and get unbummed and do Stats homework.

Oh, by the way, did I mention that I now have furniture?! I have furniture! Real honest-to-goodness furniture! The same Walmart black metal futon that I've bought and rebought and rebought for years but it's still furniture! (with an impossibly thick mattress) Bless the parents and Black Cobra for it. Now if I could only get rid of the mouse in the kitchen, life would be good.

No comments: