Friday, January 06, 2006

"Will anything happen if I go by the lighthouse"

"Yes. You will not crash into this rock."

Yesterday was spent mostly sleeping and making pizzas and aloo. Separately, not together. Then we went to Kataria's. And played Jeu D'Affaires, the business game. It was fun but too bloody loud. And, you'll be pleased to know, I've actually managed to make myself switch off and not be competitive when I'm on vacation. I lost very graciously. I also yawned a lot. That's 'cuz I didn't want to be there. I wanted to be sitting by the beach, smoking a sheesha and drinkin' me some Turkish kafe. Preferably with some intelligent life-form other than Sparky the dog.

And if you haven't seen Sparky or Ceasar in a while, you'll be pleased to know that they are now as big as damn horses with large salivary tongues, Black Cobra. You'd like them *snigger*.

The Al Maktoum Challenge isn't until the 11th. Since the city's in mourning, DSF is off and there isn't anything to do 'cept watch tele. So that's wot we'll do.

Or maybe I'll call Art and we'll go see if my favourite shawarma place is open. You know the one. It's on the corner of the Computer Street junction. Best in town, don't let the others fool you.

Oh and also, Pops has magically mangaged (much to Mum's horror) to acquire large quantities of very hideously printed cotton. Of which I shall make kurtis. For you too, BC. All very Rani-Mukherjee-before-she-had-her-first-hit types.

On a side note, men are idiots. Not all, just the ones that I date. Those are exclusively idiots. No exception. Nary a one. And still you wonder why I refuse to give up singledom.

2 comments:

Paresh said...

of men and mice, I am not an idiot. I have a 147 IQ. Just as you. So there.

Wolfe said...

Yes, but you don't count since I didn't date you.

And I think my IQ is slipping. The older I get, the stupider I sound :-~