Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Yay Googie Yay!

You'd be pleased to know that Googie is indeed back. I cried when I read her comment. It freaked Em (Mungus Khan) out.

I also cry at the Duracell commercials so don't get too excited.

I will crawl into your bed every morning and scream "Games" whilst waving a fat sausage on a fork I'll have you know. Better warn your husband.

You should see the outputs of my nose today. Very green.

Spent 3 hours this morning playing the Beer game in OM today to learn about the Bullwhip Effect. I'm pretty sure we didn't have to go through the torture - a simple lecture may have been less painful. At least he didn't scream. Did I mention that? My OM professor screams. In class. Perodically. For no reason. One day I'm going to scream back and see how he likes it.

Junior Academy in 30 minutes and I have to pick electives for Fall.

No comments: