Tuesday, April 04, 2006

A chick with no chap

Horrid throat this morning. Got in late last night. Hit a lady with my bag on the train. No, not on purpose. It was an accident. Things like that happen on crowded trains. She was not pleased. Em and I jumped ship (or er... train) to avoid unpleasantness. Was hijacked on the way home by Campa and taken to Punjabi Dhaba for some chicken tikka masala goodness and really bad sardar jokes.

Got my sausage, egg and cheese bagel and other assorted baked goods from Citi Convenience and am at work trying to surreptiously read a case. I'm sure someone will figure out that I don't do anything work related when I'm at work.

I think I'll take a coffee break. Heh.

Best job ever. Hardware keeps crashing all around me and here I am blogging. Fun. Hey, this is how I could afford NYC two weeks ago.

Don't judge me.

No comments: