Saturday, April 22, 2006

Is it wrong to want a cheeseburger for breakfast?

Saturday morning cartoons are getting worse. I miss Cartoon Network. Kids WB sucks. I need to get cable. So like Sketchers has the Z-strap to replace laces on sneakers. 'Cuz you know, kids these days are too stupid to learn how to keep their laces tied. Yes, I know that I have problems with that too but that's not the point. Have you noticed that green tea really has no taste? Somewhere in the hype of antioxidants and therapeutic properties, we have forgotten that green tea tastes like dishwater water. On the flip side, I have nice Turkish biscuits. Looking to get a nice jacket for Em since I was mean to him yesterday. You will be horrified to learn that all online men's clothing websites have nothing but overpriced crap. Oh look, Batman's on. I like batman. Wot's a good website for nice jackets? You know, the Spring/Fall types. Casual yet smart. I have coffee with Ashan at 10:30 at Campo di Fiori. Can't decide if I want to work there or come back home. 'Sposed to be cold today. I DO NOT get the deal with Pokemon. What is up with that?! No really. Didn't sleep again last night. Em's gone to Gotham to fight the evil Crank. Or rather NYC to see his uncle. I shall lie down for a bit.

No comments: