Thursday, April 27, 2006

Last day of classes

Was the last day of classes today. Had a nice little cohort event and thankfully did not get the class vote for worst-dressed woman. Also did not get the vote for most likely to be the first millionaire but that's ok.

Should've gone to Cornwall's with the crew for some beer and conversation but instead stupidly decided to spend some time with Em who is a royal pain in the arse. Why the hell do I always end up bonking barbaric desi men?! Why can't I find a nice metrosexual who lets you order first at restaurants and treats you with respect in front of your friends?! Is it so wrong to want to be thought of as a lady simply because I AM ONE?!

Sigh. Mysteries of life. We may never know. Maybe he's just jealous that my boobs are nicer than his. Or maybe my balls are bigger. We may truly never know.

Mike Zapolin is coming to speak at 7 pm. I have one hour to kill. I am too irritated at Em to study. Maybe I will go sit in the sun for a bit. That is if there is any sun. Was 65F this morning and will be 40F this evening. Stupid Boston weather. Stupid Boston. Stupid Boston people. Stupid Boston desi people. Stupid Boston desi men. Stupid desi men that I always end up bonking.

AAAAARRRRGHHH!

2 comments:

Paresh said...

You know.. I'd do all those things for except bonk you and be in a relationship with you.... But such is life, you need to not date men with man boobs and small testes.

Fix it. Stat.

Tee said...

You would? You are the guy who orders for me at the restaurant. And tell me how to use the remote when I ALREADY know how.

Dibbi, come help me find my blond hair blue-eyed Army man instead..I dreamt about him and now he won't come back !