Thursday, June 15, 2006

Ek Khatarnak Khwatoon ki Jung

Hah, I get to work from home tomorrow. And I've just ordered greasy Chinese food from Quan's Kitchen (eggplant in spicy sauce with egg fried rice for Mingus Khan and beef with broccoli and pork lo mein and a veggie spring roll for me). Soon I shall change into Em's hideously soft t-shirts and veg out in front of his newly installed cable and life will be good.

So like, Black Cobra is graduating tomorrow (all rise!) and she has been secretly planning to start a political party very aptly named "Khatarnak Khwatoono ki Jung". Remember to contribute to the fund. She has also very much lost her mind and all sense of familial responsibility because she claims that she told me about her graduation whereas in fact she did not. Oh there's no point denying it BC, we all know you don't love us no more. Don't want us at your graduation wearing summer dresses with white sandals and wide-brimmed hats dabbing at our eyes with crumpled tissues. That's ok. No problem. We'll live.

But if you think you're going to get out of coming to my graduation, you are sorely mistaken. Your arse better be solidly planted in a seat watching me walk or else. Or you could stand and clap madly at my genius too. I wouldn't mind.

Ok. Motivate karo. Or as BC would say, Moti vate kam karo. I shall get into jammies now.

No comments: