Thursday, July 13, 2006

Suspicious daywalker activity

Have you seen Underworld Evolution? Can you tell me why suddenly at the end of the movie Selene turns into a daywalker? She is not burnt to a mrs-vickies-salt-and-pepper crisp in the morning sunlight. Why is this? What happened between having mad passionate monkey sex in an abandoned shipping container and spiking William's head with his own claw that made her all Blade-ish?

Explain! I demand to know! I take my vampires very seriously I'll have you know.

1 comment:

dan murray said...

NOT THAT I AM AN EXPERT BUT IN THE MOVIE SHE DRINKS THE BLOOD OF THE FATHER IMMORTAL CORVINUS WHOSE BLOOD MAKES HER TURN INTO A HYBRED AS WELL....NOTICE AT THE END AS SHE CAN NOW HOLD HER OWN AGAINST THE MARCUS CREATURE...WHAT EVER WAS IN THE IMMORTAL BLOOD CHANGED HER SO THAT SHE BECAME A WALKER...DANDANBUL @BLOGSPOT