Thursday, August 24, 2006

Today is my last day at the Hive

And I'm strangely not unhappy. Probably because I don't necessarily agree with their operating philosophy - "The people who are responsible are not going to execute and the ones who are going to execute are not the ones who are responsible. Otherwise, the various pieces will be fractured."

Also, can I just say, asking someone how much money did you make at the gambling tables in Vegas is very crass and extremely ugly American. Stop doing it. Once is forgivable but if you do it everytime you see someone, they lose all respect for you. Gambling is not a game, it's an personal art. And one's personal artistic talents should not be questioned.

I've been working on a help document for about 2 weeks now. Everytime I start, I start getting sleepy. Think I'll finish it today?

No comments: