Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Quotable quotes

"Cirque du Soleil is like Broadway." This one made me shudder.

"I was reading about India. Apparently all the businesses are going global. And the overall small time businessmen are getting out or run over by big US companies. So I can see US making world more global and making most chunk of the profits in the next 10 years. Since you are the major B school student with current information - what's ur opinion?" - Actually Niku said that. I'll blog about my opinion right after class today.

"Does anyone have OnStar in this class? No wonder GM is going out of business."

"Culture is power that is invisible."

"The rule may be fundamental - the speed makes it chaotic."

Also, if Mum bugs me about putting my profile up on shaadi.com, I shall do this - "Prefers food to most social interactions. Preferred mate must be an out of work chef. I am intrigued by fish filleting. My skin is strangely inept these days. It can't seem to absorb the meanest amount of cream. Must be all that drinking. Does alcohol close up your pores?"

"India - where sublime wisdom and supreme idiocy exist at the same time."

"They should make ties with mesh pockets so you can carry around things in it. I mean its just hanging there not doing anything, you may as well put in a few post-its and a muffin." - I think a professor said that.

"The CPU is the one that does the stuff to the bits." - says my Systems Architecture professor.

"Philosophically, the patient owns their own data" - Mickey Tripathi

"What do you call a professional Cro-Magnon? A Pro-Magnon."

"Privacy is a risk. It needs to be addressed. I'm going to punt on that." - also, I think Mickey Tripathi.

"This isn't flying. This is falling. With style" – Buzz Lightyear

"Sometimes the problem is the interface" - same Systems professor

"I can clean my carrots" - says my Financial Statements Analysis professor.

"Making turkey in 20 minutes is not relevant to anyone’s lives" - from my Integrated Marketing Communication professor.

Chew on this. I have to go to class.

No comments: