Wednesday, October 18, 2006

It's alive!

Wolfie! You're back! You're blogging! Has hell frozen over?

Shut up. I've been busy. But I never did forget about you chickie-poos.

Sitting at Starbucks quite warm and cosy (but my feet are still cold) on this gloomy rainy day and I figured I may as well attend to the 95 emails in my inbox. Yes, 95. In the inbox, that's right. That means they haven't been read. Because, you know, I read them first and then I file them away. This way it creates a sense of urgency in me to read my email. Which, as the 95 lonely unattended items will attest to, doesn't happen very often. Stop gasping in horror. Oh yes, I know you are. Imagine the travesty, you're saying to yourselves. She doesn't read her email everyday. Nope, I don't. Deal with it. There's more to life than email. Thank you Mr. de Veer.

So back to business shall we?

P.S. What the hell is this Fusion Band business all about? Crap mostly, if you ask me. When will people realize that just by playing Da-rude-boy in the background of their tinny voices whining about their women leaving them or rain or something trivial of that sort does not qualify them to be a fusion band.

No comments: