Monday, November 13, 2006

How does this work?

As part of its partnership with the Susan G Koman Breast Canver Foundation, Ford has teamed with the organization's Race For The Cure Virtual Quilt project which allows people to create their own message on the quilt. JWT Detroit along with interactive firm Firstborn created the project to coincide with this month's Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Explain this to me. How does this aid the Breast Cancer cause? I mean, awareness is all well and good but at some point isn't the aim to get money into these foundations that work on research to solve these medical problems? All gimmicks I think. Publicity stunt. How come people don't catch on to this?

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Because the majority of the world's population has a collective IQ of 25. The rest exploit this stupidity rule the world. And I'd like to keep it that way.

Whose side are you on anyway? Do you want to be on the right side, or blow our cover and be on the wrong side?

Wolfe said...

I think I'll create my own side.

Anonymous said...

Wolfe, there are no shades of grey. The world is binary. You are either on the wrong side, or the right side.

Wolfe said...

That's an unforgiving view. I like to think I'm not that cynical yet.

Although, in the context of stupid people and not so stupid people, I tend to agree.

Anonymous said...

Good. You're falling in line.

Wolfe said...

Let me guess, this is all part of your grand plan.

Anonymous said...

So is that profile pic the real you majorly photoshopped (or maybe a even a real sketch), or just some random picture?

:)

Wolfe said...

It's a sketch. Of my face. Of wot my face looked like. Once. It doesn't anymore. But it's a part of my identity.

Anonymous said...

Wolfe, you're smart, you're sharp. You catch on quickly. Why do you think I'm trying to recruit you? I promise you, the dark side is a lot of fun.

Wolfe said...

Tell me something I don't know.

Anonymous said...

Hmm.... I know your name. There. Ok, so I know that you know what your name is, but I bet you didn't know that I knew what your name is, dumbass. :p

Wolfe said...

This is important how?

Anonymous said...

It's not. You just wanted to know something you didn't. I could also tell you that I averaged 23.2 mpg on my drive to work today.

Wolfe said...

Don't call me a dumbass *pout*.