Wednesday, November 08, 2006

MSIS, MBA-Marketing, Strategy and Business Analysis

That is going to be my official dual degree. Hah bloody hah! I got all the classes I want for next term and lovely lovely SBA department has approved an elective switch. So in summary, I will be taking -
1. Mastering IT Strategy, Management and Delivery
2. Project Management (yes, I know I don't need this one but it was either this or Technology Tools for e-Business)
3. Competitive Decision Making
4. Global Strategic Marketing
5. Product and Brand Management
6. Managing Technology, Country, Political and Environment Risk

That makes 6 classes. And then there's the Mobile Marketing project and the job with the biometrics company plus the fact that I will prolly be looking for a full-time PAYING job as well. You think I'm stressed now, wait till next term.

Booyah! I get two concentrations! Yahoo!

Oh, and I have an interview with a consulting firm on Monday. No, I won't say which.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are pretty much 3 consulting companies in the entire world.

Wolfe said...

Snob.