Saturday, December 02, 2006

High class spam

Here's some of the better spam emails I've received. It's put me all in a tizzy. It's from Urvakhsha Hermsen which in itself is mind-blowing.

We followed the thing to a smoking pit with a jumble of crumpled reliability. Do I assume that you will cooperate? At the minimum you He unclipped his phone from his belt, shouted a multi-digit number There are seconds that sometimes ;appear to stretch for a length of Save the discussion. Explanations will be useful after we make sure Its not a matter of liking or not liking it, she said reading my deadline? Now-please. Dont ask me any questions. Hell know what you We quickly worked out a routine. We would land and he would be away. contact with her, Madonette was now completely alone. I kept telling hers. It has just been so long since we discussed these things.
I mean to say, don't you want to know what was the multi-digit number?! I need explanations! Wot if the deadline passes?! Poor Madonette, will she be alright?

It's been so long since we discussed these things.

2 comments:

Paresh said...

We don't talk about rudimentary spamming algorithms. I miss those conversations.

How are you doing?

Wolfe said...

I'm ok. Bogged down with a lot of work, but I'm ok. We'll speak before I leave.