Monday, December 11, 2006

The weather is very strange today

Or maybe I'm experiencing some strange sort of near-mid-life menopause. Sometimes it's cold, sometimes its hot. I don't get it. I take layers off when I'm outside. I put on my giant winter coat when I'm in class. It's very strange.

Also, my parents are mad. My Dad just called to tell me that apparently me Mum has a stomach ache because of Black Cobra's flight timings. She arrives at 6:30 am, I don't see wot they're stressing about. I didn't have the heart to tell them that I arrive at 2:30 am. You would think they would send a car to the airport instead of waking up to come and get me.

Did I mention I'm going to Dubai for a month? I am. In 5 days. 113 hours to be precise. 113 hours from now, I will be on a flight to Athens. Warmer weather. Ah bliss.

2 comments:

Paresh said...

I haven't been back since 99. *Sigh*

Lippy said...

Oh now you're talking!