Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Hello darlings

I'm back. Have fixed myself and am back in Boston. Have fixed computer and am back online. Have not yet fixed jet lag so am very zonked out but there it is. Can't have it all you know.

Dubai was lovely. I did nothing. I didn't even make my own bed that's how much nothing I did. The trip back was lonely and boring and remarkably uncomfortable. Boston is cold and rainy. Speedy Zippy (my trusty laptop) was down with a nasty virus this past week so I spent the better part of yesterday and today (in class) fixing it. It's fixed now. Classes have begun. I've been sleeping for two days but I'm still jet lagged. My henna is fading and I'm already behind on coursework. Have had two classes and realize that the brain is a little rusty from all that inertia and watching Bigg Boss on Zee TeeVee all day (stupid show if you ask me). But soon. I shall be back in gear soon. Now I have to go buy $250 worth of course material and wade through all that email.

So, didja miss me?

1 comment:

Paresh said...

Completely missed you. Welcome back your zonkiness.