Saturday, January 20, 2007

I got a cold

I have a fever. My nose is on its way to being blocked. My tonsils hurt. I had a strange dream about Arjun and Harry Truman and Abraham Lincoln and people being bludgeoned to death by golf clubs. Very bizzare.

Quite frankly, I'm not surprised. I had a feeling I'd be getting sick soon. It's a combination of no sleep, temperature changes and the fact that Meg has been incubating the apartment with germs for two weeks now. Plus, Khan had a cold and prolly sneezed all over my pillows, blast him.

Right leg is acting up again. It was the entire leg for most of the night but now it's better. Only the hip hurts now.

Made lovely red bean soup for lunch. Ate a few lovely Irani dates. Soft and syrupy. Very nice. Bit too sweet sometimes and can't eat more than 2 at a time but very nice. Dates are a good source of Vitamin C and energy you know. They're also good for sore throats and colds. Strangely enough, you can grind up the seeds and add them to coffee. Now that's bizzare.

It is nice to veg out on the couch all day but I'm starting to get a bit bored. I shall watch Nova.

1 comment:

Paresh said...

Drink some herbal tea and load up on them vitamin C products.

Get better.