Sunday, January 07, 2007

I've (almost) completly switched off

Looking back on the posts from Dubai in 2005, I find them hilarious. Everyday there was something strange and obscure and funny to write about. These days, there are still some strange and obscure and funny (and characteristically poignant) things to write about but I've completely switched off. Almost. I check my email every 3rd day but I ignore all the desperate pleas from people asking me to do work. I check it out of sheer curiosity. I really couldn't care less, quite frankly. My other email is up to 189 emails now. I really don't want to check that box. I'm a bit afraid.

So you see, this is why there have been no posts. Although, it's really quite nice of you to keep coming back every couple of days to take a look *hug bug nug*. But I'll post when I get back stateside. Which will be in a week. Maybe someday I'll tell you about the New Year's Eve Party with the Bollywood dancers and the drunken heirs to large empires making complete asses of themselves and other interesting goings-ons.

Until then, pip-pip!

1 comment:

Lippy said...

You should start with that post, and see if it sets you off writing again... I miss this blog when there are no posts!