Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Shameless groupies

Listen all you hussies. Stop spamming me with Abhiwarya wedding pictures. Three separate individuals have sent me massive email attachments in the last 3 hours alone.

But you would think she would look a little happier at her own wedding and he would deign to shave.

Maybe it was all that excitement with black cat commandos. Dude! I want black cat commandos at my wedding! Screw that, I want them to bodyguard me in general. Hey, I could be very important one day.

3 comments:

Paresh said...

if he shaved his stubble - he wouldn't be who he is nein?

You just want to gloat about having black cats is all.

Lippy said...

LOL, damned hussies!

Wolfe said...

Well I did go consider becoming one but seeing as that will prolly not happen in this lifetime, I'll go for the next best thing.

Besides, you want them too. You're just too cool to admit it.