Saturday, May 05, 2007

An awesome chest would make me want a nice rack

I feel the need to go out and buy a mitre saw. I want to stain something mahogany.

This is because I've just watched two back to back episodes of Yankee Workshop on PBS. This Norm chappie has just made a lovely chest of drawers. He did this very complicated thing where he prepared the wood, then he stained it and then he rubbed something on it and then he sponged it off and then he stained it again and after 6 hours he had mahogany.

Oh please don't make me study for finals. Have a heart. Wolfie's bored and so ready to be done with this MBA bizznizz.

Oo! This Old House is next. They're putting St. Augustine sod down around the front of the house.

Can I just say, I love that PBS has no ads in the middle of the program. You! Yes, you! Go contribute to your local PBS station! Don't you want to be more?

No comments: