Sunday, May 13, 2007

No. Harvard Street

Ashwin, Khan's friend from Marlborough, popped down for the weekend to take a look at apartments for the summer and we drove around looking at a few. Only thanks to Khan's lovely scatterbrainedness we drove from Boston to Cambridge to get to Allston and then to Downtown to get to Central Square and then we couldn't find Porter's Square seeing as it was the other way on Mass Ave. The kicker, however, was when Khan said we couldn't make a right because the sign said "No. Harvard Street". Mind you, he was perfectly sober. I decided that instead of being my usual anal backseat driver self I would stay silent and let them do wot they do. This was a very bad idea as we spent driving around for 4 hours when it should have taken us 30 minutes.

The boys are going back to Central Square again today. That is if they can find it. Reception at the Dean's house this afternoon which should be highly idon'tknowwot seeing as I seem to be the only one who hasn't zillowed his house and isn't fascinated by the prospect of high tea in a 9-bedroom $4m mansion.

Sorry, yes, slightly bitchy, I know. I have nothing to wear. Somewhere in the madness of it all, I forgot to put my winter clothes away for my summer ones.

I shall watch old Bruce Willis movie now.

1 comment:

Lippy said...

Well, there's one rule that says backseat driving should be allowed once you reach 3 times the normal driving allotment.

Hope you got the clothing situation remedied :)