Tuesday, May 08, 2007

There's only so much beer you can drink at 4 pm

IS Strategy exam not over 10 minutes and the troops are headed to Cornwalls for a pint or three. We marched in step too. It was a little disturbing.

Many many MANY pitchers later self staggers home on the train. There's only so much beer you can drink on a sunny afternoon with a final exam the next day. Oi, my head hurts. On the flip side, I am done with the MS part of the MS-MBA. Whoohoo!

Apparently we were so loud in our revelling that the school upstairs complained. Serves them right for opening a school above a pub. Silly idea if you ask me. We did boo and hiss rather loudly when people left and yay-ed when they arrived. Also, I think we heckled 3 passing professors. The cops were very amused. Kaya, Pope's bitch, made a guest appearance and left lots of little dog hairs on my black blouse before she wriggled out of my lap to gnaw on Ken's shoe. Someone took pictures. I remember the flashes. Maybe that was not camera flashes but beer flashes. I can't tell.

Here's a tip - don't tip over backwards in a seat trying to look at a tree upside down. Gives you a helluva head rush. On second thoughts, do.

Ok, slightly tipsy now. Must study. Must study. I want chocolate. Must study. Ooo.. Kahlua!

Aww, I'm gonna miss the madness :(

2 comments:

Paresh said...

My my you're a lush :)

the madness won't go away; it'll just morph into another form of chaos tempered by drinking ludicrous amounts of the moonshine.

Wolfe said...

Phrom your keyboard to God's ears.