Thursday, June 19, 2008

They say it's my birthday!

Is it your birthday too?!


So like I've had midnight cake (with flowers thank you very much) and cake at lunch today and I'm going out to dinner with friends tonight and there might be cake there and there's definitely going to be cake at the party this weekend so alls I'm saying, if you're going to get me anything for my birthday, make sure it's not cake.

Black Cobra has confirmed that inhaling helium, while makes for good funny voices, is actually harmful to the lungs so I'm going to have to come up with other party entertainment.

And to all yous who think I'm wierd for carrying around dental floss, I had a lobster roll for lunch. So there.

2 comments:

Zeenat Rasheed said...

You're Gemini? Why am I not surprised :P

Happy Birthday!

Lippy said...

I'm almost on time! Happy Birthday. Lay off the helium for sure - check out nitrous oxide :)