Wednesday, October 08, 2008

I fell asleep replying to your message last night

As I'm sure you remember I have a habit of doing. You see, I went to Legal Seafoods with the girls and then was stuck in the subway for ages which made me miss the beginning of the debate so I didn't go to Mark's place to watch it with the opinionated intellectuals but instead got cozy on the couch but fell asleep about 3 questions into the thing which was probably a good thing because it was crap and rubbish and I remember hitting the reply button on your message and next thing I know it's 3 am and the phone is still in my hand with an indignant blinking cursor reminding me that there really wasn't a big Sardar breaking into my house and that it was all just a dream.

I seem to be waking up at 3 am a lot these days.

No comments: