Tuesday, February 15, 2005

If I was a rich man...

Well, we all know wot I'm going to be doing once I get back to Dubai.

Fiddler on the roof. Every time I hear the soundtrack or watch this movie, I have visions of Bhai sitting on the couch singing 'Tradition!' on the top of his lungs. Very funny.

Artificial Intelligence. A little too many cheesy dialogues but the production of that movie is bloody impressive. However, the soundtrack leaves a lot to be desired. For example, the scene where the robots of the future fly in to find David in the amphibicopter. Plenty of potential for that scene. Also the one where Gigolo Joe (yum yum) and David and the others in the car drive up to Rouge City. But I suppose you don't want to distract from the photography and direction. Still.

My DVD burner software sucks. I need to get a better one.

I'm scintillating today, arn't I. Oh well.

Spoke to the Bee today. So very much want to spend a week in Chicago before I go back to Dubai. Shall look up ticket prices now.

No comments: