Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Tea and toast and toast and tea

Why is it that everybody thinks that if you're not in Milwaukee, you must be in a different time zone? I'm still CST people!

Give me hot buttered toast with marmalade (or apricot jam) and tea with honey and I'm in bliss. I could die happy.

Googs is going to come home and find me in the same pajamas, sitting in the same position on the same couch and wonder if I've moved at all. Little does she know I've put away the laundry, done the dishes, made the bed, read two mags, looked over my tax documents, de-spywared her pc, performed Swedish deep-breathing exercises, found my passport (which wasn't easy, seeing as I have a tendency to put things away in 'safe places' and then forget wot the safe place is) and researched airline ticket prices. Hah. And I have two pairs of the same pajamas.

2 comments:

Paresh said...

Beyond strange is what you are...

Anonymous said...

This coming from another strange person who turned this strange person stranger..hey dibi ( if i can call ya that)