Monday, February 14, 2005

We're having chicken for lunch

Good morning all you fine folks out there who would rather be surfing than working. 'Tis a crisp sunny morning here in Little Rock and I absolutely refuse to leave the house.

Oh, it may look innocent enough but there are people out there. Being all pink and Valentine-like. I just know someone is going to tell me to have a nice day and I'll go psycho on their ass. And yes, the reason I'm pissy is because I haven't got a single flipping pink Val card. I know it's cheesy and a complete waste of time but flowers would be nice. Wot is the point of having so many male friends if they can't even be expected to send you flowers?

Can you tell I'm not a morning person?

The lake is getting muddier. No, wait. It's green. That can't be mud. Fungus? And before you say reflection, let me tell you that the middle of the lake is green too. Hah, smarty pants. The trees ain't that tall.

We have too many dining table chairs. Or dining chairs. Chairs for the dining table. You know wot I mean.

Plan for today - revise and submit BU application, clean immediate environment, finish at least 3 more mags and manage to stay in a good mood. Nobody said I wasn't ambitious.

More later.

P.S. Happy V day, Nooches. Now get back to work before the boss catches you wasting your time. I'm pretty sure you can't explain being on this website as 'research'.

No comments: