Monday, April 11, 2005

India Trip - Day 5 - Gholvad

I hate bugs. Current bite count is 27. I kid you not. I have 27 documented mosquito bites. One bit me on my nose. Getting very irritated with people laughing about my sweet blood. Want to slap them repeatedly and force them to swallow neem juice.

No electricity today. But not very hot either. Have torn eye again. Dammit.

Went to Radhika Behn's resort today. Is called Anjali Resort and has a 50-foot wide well. Huge Maharashtrian lunch and a nap in a thatch hut later went for a walk amongst dense forest of chikoo trees. Got lots of chikoo chips for the Googster but we all know she's not going to get any.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The googster would love some chickoos and manjous and the sounds of autorickshaw engines getting started.