Sunday, April 03, 2005

Pithy pithy antipathy

Mustn't be terse. Musn't be compact. Must be nice. It's not my fault I have a small chehera. Why is there always so much friction? You may as well ask. I'm biased is wot it is. Must learn to let go. Prolly causes bile, this does. Would explain the heartburn. Heart burn. It isn't my heart, it's my stomach that's on fire. Hey, that would be cool. An image of a burning heart. I'll google it now. So much for sticking to the topic. ADD, I tell you. Still, must be nice.

So hard to be nice though. Accomodating. Always been nice. Don't want to be nice anymore. Not going to have children. Mustn't have children if don't want to be nice. Besides, bring you nothing but heart burn, children do. No point. Invest in a jet-ski instead. More fun I should think.

No comments: