Sunday, April 03, 2005

There’s no pyar, ishq, mohabbat, only sponsorship.

I like the Nokia 2600 ad.

Trying to send email and only just realized that Gangaram, the chap who comes in once a week, has, in his infinite wisdom, very unceremoniously unplugged the router in order to use the plug to hoover the floor. Sigh.

I don’t think people really appreciate how funny Adnan Sami videos truly are.

Was watching the HELP Tsunami telethon concert on Star Plus yesterday. There’s some REALLY bad Punjabi dancing going on here. Been a while since I’ve seen nice sherwanis though. Brilliant how they managed to get this organized so nicely.

Have given up on damn BSOD issues. Will need to get NIC card.

Got yelled at today by Mum for turning down the volume on the tele. You know, from when I was watching it yesterday. So, apparently turning down the volume on the tele and then switching it off is not to be done. I was told to ask before changing things. Because, you know, apparently I don’t have leeway in my parents’ house to opt not to go deaf.

I have such a bad headache.

No comments: