Monday, May 09, 2005

Rodrick, Professor ko boat mein daal do

So like Ashok Kaul is making an animated Indian film. Bhagmati - Queen of Fortunes. And as Albert Pinto, my new technical lead, commented, "all the talented desi animators work for Dreamworks and Pixar, not Zee."

Get Goowy email. Attack of the serif G!

The new Pope will have a hard act to follow.

So like my shaadi.com profile has been taken off because I have to provide a copy of my driver's license to prove I am who I say I am. Bogus. I shall ignore that email and eventually they'll delete me from their database and nobody will be the wiser. Hah.

Pops is very annoying today. He's got an upset stomach and is irritable and falls asleep every 5 minutes. And mum too. Sleeping sickness they've got. So very bored. Can't go out because of stupid 'you must be around when I'm around' rule. Can't wait to get out of here.

Plus he's smoking again. Or should I say still. Apparently he's been sneaking around and has been smoking all this while. The less said about how I feel about that, the better.

Nooches says:
so find a guy who wants a wife, but no kids.
Wolfe says:
blech
Nooches says:
how about that vampire-ish guy we saw on the profiles that hasn't told his parents yet that he's gay. that would be easy for both of you
Wolfe says:
no thanks..he'll still want his bed tea..
Nooches says:
both of your parents would get off your backs and you could both lead separate lives! hah!
Wolfe says:
i refuse to deploy evasive tactics..i shall be openly belligerent
Nooches says:
so he could find a "bed tea boy"

Stupid man at work suggested that they should make cars with eyeliner holders to market to women. Wanted to throw a stapler at him. Instead said that women prefer V8 engines these days thank you very much. I don't think he likes me much. Keeps saying 'hello chaps' when sees me and Albert Pinto. Don't think he's noticed I've got boobs. I did wear a skirt today though.

The MobiNote DVX-Pod 7010. Being touted as an iPod on steroids. Hah!

Nooches says:
you are 9 hours ahead?
Wolfe says:
yes... you are GMT-5 and we are GMT+4
Nooches says:
ahhh. i don't suppose there is anything like daylight savings time there either.
Wolfe says:
nope.. so sometimes you're 10 hours behind .. but not till fall
Nooches says:
yes, well, always behind
Wolfe says:
yes.. since the sun rises in the east
Nooches says:
yes, gurdish's mother tried to explain it to him, but he didn't get it so she just slapped him, remember his story? she stayed up all night helping him study and when she woke him up to go take his test she asked him where does the sun rise....he said west...she slapped him HARD!!

The case of the missing trillion. The cash is being sucked out from under our noses, people!

Doggie day care. More crap stateside.

P. Diddy's takin' over the world one ring tone at a time. "Eventually the technology catches up to the dream." Brilliant.

That's all for tonight. Want to get into bed and read my book with the torn front cover and a postcard for a bookmark. The Word - Irving Wallace. Actually I just want to get into bed. I could blog from there but that would involve sitting up. And I just want to sink. Or as far as one can sink into a mattress on the floor. You know wot I mean.

As A. Pinto would say - adieu, connect with you tomorrow.

3 comments:

Paresh said...

Who's Gurdish and why is he being slapped around?!

Anonymous said...

He gets slapped by his mum because after hours of studying he STILL thinks the sun rises in the west!

My cousin uses "doggy day care"...they have no children.

Wolfe said...

Please note, the remark about G being slapped around and Nooches' cousin not having children are two unconnected statements.