Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Wallahi, I don't know

OOOO. Me likey dis collaborative art project. Very Peter Gabriel.

More cool pictures.

Saw a security guard today combing his moustache with a bright orange comb.

It says on my laptop...
"Important Notice
For comfortable and safe use, read Safety & Comfort Guide.
www.hp.com/ergo"
I think that's funny.

Where am I going to get 70,000 quid from?!

I'm beginning to sound like an Australian (Bruce's Baar and Grille!). I just said "fakin' ace mate".

Wolfe says:
it irritates me when desis say 'hai Wolfe'...
Storm says:
hai wolfe? that's the IM?
Wolfe says:
no.. that's the email
Storm says:
work mate?
Wolfe says:
'hai Wolfe, myself suresh'... no.. dubai indie film group.. all they care about is smokin' dope and gettin high.. or should i say 'hai'... bad joke! bad joke!)
Storm says:
you get dope in dxb?
Storm says:
wait stupid Q

Wolfe says:
Emirates Write On
Storm says:
opened site. squealed @ color. closed site.

No comments: