Monday, August 15, 2005

Come away with me

Just got home. Not very tired but brain hurts. I wanted to tell you about singing unconscious duets but I don't think I'll be able to do it justice. I guess you should have been there.

Bumped into high-school friend who works in the Towers. Little Lisa. Looks exactly the same. Will wonders never cease.

Looking forward to the Fujairah trip this weekend with the office folks. Must remember to load up mp3 player with lots of tunes seeing as will be carpooling with someone else who may not want to listen to sad sweet songs.

Got home just in time to catch the last bit of Mr. and Mrs. Iyer. Love the way that movie ends. Brilliant. Now shall load more sad sweet songs on mp3 player and potter off to bed. Tomorrow's another day.

Come away with me...

No comments: