Saturday, August 06, 2005

It's stupidly hot today

And I've been trying to check work email all weekend but it refuses to cooperate with me so much so that like good ole' Atlas, I have decided to shrug. Also, remind me to book my tickets today.

Filed in a tender for another villa today and yelled at office chap for leaving things dusty. The tender filing was fun. The yelling was funner. I'm turning into the grouch who lives in the trash can on Sesame St. Also spent 20 minutes driving round and round City Hall today since couldn't find parking and so threw Pops out of the car to go file things and buy parking cards and other misc. bits of administration. Why is it that one can never find parking in Deira?

Lettuce begin with #244...

Missed Wired's NextFest in Chi-town this year. As I had the previous years. Will just have to wait for the mag feature. Which I hope Black Cobra is assiduously saving for me.

Have fallen asleep waiting for #244 to load so think mebbe will take a nap and try again later.

Just can't manage to get enough sleep these days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya... Just passing thru, but will stay awhile, you write funtastically.. :)

Wolfe said...

Hello Anon, come on in, stay awhile, please keep your shoes on.