Friday, September 30, 2005

I am so cold.

I am so cold that my toes are numb. They've been numb for most of the night. I'm so cold that I want to shiver only I can't. I'm too cold to shiver. I should have stayed with M. I should have stayed with M. M has a big warm comfy blanket. I should have stayed with M. I should have stayed with M. I should have stayed with M. I'm so cold that I'm miserable. I'm cold enough to be wearing two pairs of socks. It doesn't help. I don't like being cold. I'm so cold that I'm resting my laptop on my feet in the hope that the warmth from the machine will make my toes look less blue. And make the rest of me feel less blue. Tomorrow I will stay with M. On Saturday Black Cobra will bring my warm clothes and blankets. But tomorrow I will stay with M. I should have stayed there tonight. I should have.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trust this night was warm. And blues turned yellow..like a field of sunflowers gleaming into the heavens - dreams in bright hues, blissful children soiled in the sunflower field, sparkling blue stream flowing to the sound of a soulful symphony, love. yes, of love

Wolfe said...

It was warm. Deceptively so. It almost made me believe that I belonged there.