Saturday, September 10, 2005

I love laptops

So last night, as I was clomping through the streets of Boston looking like a bag lady, I dropped my cellphone right outside the building I live. And some nice guy found it and put it in a plastic bag and left it behind the column of the entrance to the building after calling the last dialled number (which happened to be the Googster) letting her know where it was so she could let me know. Reaffirmed my faith in mankind it did. Especially in a town where cellphones, laptops and mp3 players are hot property.

By the way, in Boston, EVERYBODY is walking the streets with a cellphone, a laptop and an mp3 player. Also, this seems to be an iPod dominated market. Plus there are too many giggly undergrad girls.

Did I tell you about the athletic center? We have two pools - one for recreation and the other for laps! Yay! Finally, an aquatic center that got it right! No more running into idiots who don't observe appropriate pool protocol! The competition pool is 16-lane by 10-lane and has upto a metre diving boards. I'm thinking of signing up for classes next term.

Ok, class resumes. Remember to rent Miracles this weekend. It's a good movie. How do I know? 'Cuz I just saw it in my org. behaviour class of course. Right after Gandhi, a documentary on the Navy Seals and Gene Kelly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pls update blog, ve would like to hear about ze partee and cute german men.