Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Necrotizing Fasciitis

So like, I have this odd skin condition right. Which makes it horribly uncomfortable to sit. Don't ask. I'll get the test results tomorrow. So after hopping around from seat to seat, trying every combination of leaning on one side more than the other, I've come to the conclusion that the least painful way of sitting is to scooch down on a couch in the library and put my feet up on another, appropriately draping my jacket over my skirted legs for modesty of course. This does sort of limit elbow movement and there are no power outlets where there are couches but with my excellent laptop I seem to be doing alright so far. Also there is the added advantage of having warm toes as covered by jacket which is always a plus. The only unfortunate part is that my extremely swollen abdomen gets a bit squished but there are prices to pay for even the most meager of comforts.

I am so glad that there are fewer sharp shooting pains up my legs that I just had to share this with you.

No comments: