Friday, April 14, 2006

He didn't want to disappoint me

Do you sometimes feel that your heart is being ripped out and taken away from you and you can't do anything about it? I do. I feel that way now. And I don't know what to do about it.

BTW, we lost the competition. We lost to a company that wanted to put a fake product on the market and raise the prices for it. I was angry about that earlier but now I'm not. Prolly 'cuz Niku called and make donkey jokes but mostly because he reminded me of something I haven't said in a long long time.

I miss you, Ko. I hope you're well. I hope Smooches hasn't forgotten how to explode into socks. I wish I had a sock-exploder. But I don't. I have someone who doesn't want to disappoint me. I should be glad about that but I'm not.

Bakdafukup.

And it makes me wonder.

I don't want to sleep. I haven't not wanted to sleep since the days of Go.com. I used to like to sleep.

I wonder where he is now.

No comments: